About Me

My photo
I am married, a mother of two awesome kids and a novice blogger. We live in Plymouth, MN, USA. I am a full-time cosmetology student set to graduate in July 2014. In my spare time, I manage my own businesses within the health and wellness industry. I want to one day own and operate my own one-stop cosmetology business: hair, skin, nails, makeup and wellness.

Be In Business for Yourself!

Let me show you how I earn my income working for the best companies in the world! I am passionate about LifeVantage and Protandim as I suffer from Fibromyalgia and this supplement has improved my quality of life tremendously!

Do you like to create, scrapbook and make cards? Then Close To My Heart is for you!!

Contact me today for more info! johnsonland@yahoo.com or via phone at 612-840-0564.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Join Us For Stamp Club! - Friday November 4, 6:30-8:30pm


Please join me at my (stamp) pad for a fun night of creating! I am looking for more ladies to join my club and would love to have you attend! Heck - bring a friend or two who join my club and get a free gift from me! We will create three beautiful make-n-take projects. Call me for the details!



10110 - 38th Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55441
612-840-0564
johnsonland@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment